Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 10 Update

We have a winner already, Oge takes home the $50 this week at an amazing 12-3. I was a close 17th at 3-12.

Tonight's game has no meaning for the weekly standings.

If you're not following the PSU Football story yet today...you should be. Bizarre, scary, sick stuff. It's going to be a tough one to smooth over with the entire Lion Nation.

And it's officially Becky week...yep, remember, the NCAA National Champs for September, that's them.

One other thing - I've had inquiries from quite a few of you about more guys that want to play next year. I'm all in for making this thing as big as we can, so just send me their name and email and I'll start making a list for next season. I won't put any cap on it - we'll just re-look at the payouts and rules a little to make sure it still works for everyone. Based on the talks I've had with a few of you, I think we could be up near 30! guys next year. Good Stuff.

Full weekly review coming tomorrow along with the lines for Week 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment