Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 11 - Weekend Update

Here's where we are at with one big one left tonight:

JR: 7-7 +PHI
JG: 10-5 - YOU NEED TO GO TO EVERY GOPHER ROAD GAME FROM NOW ON!!
MR: 7-8 - A RARE SUB .500 WEEK FROM THE CHAMP
AW: 5-10
GR: 4-10 +PHI - BUT I KNOW YOU ARE CHEERING FOR WASH TONIGHT ANYWAY!
MH: 7-7 +PHI
MC: 6-8 +PHI
SS: 7-7 +WASH
RO: 7-8

Blah. Lots of hovering around .500 for almost everyone this week...but for some reason I think it was the best Saturday of the season!

A Gopher B10 win is something I didn't think I would see this year, and actually, I didn't - snownami killed my dish all morning until about 2:30, right when the game ended. Maybe it's telling me something, but I can't do Gopher Football on the radio in 3D with Dave, Dave, and Darrell very often...almost as brutal as listening to PA scream about the Purple. Speaking of the Purple, awesome W this weekend! No, not that Purple, but my other favorite Purple...the smaaart kids at NW!! Who Hates IOWA!!? The old Buckeye game is kind of meaningless now, huh...too bad. At least it's Hoops season...oh no, Hogeyes lose at home to South Dakota State last night by 10...time to hit the rasslin' mat I guess. I think it's going to be a beautiful week, and to top it off I just scored a free Buckeye pen holder helmet thing for my desk - if that's not an omen I don't know what is. I might try and find a T-Pry jersey to wear around this week as well. OH-IO!!

But for tonight, I'm a huge SKINS fan - I could win the pick'em pool for the 2nd time this season w/a win by the home dog...I like my chances.

Full standings update coming tomorrow - enjoy this beautiful day. (Purposely ignoring the massacre in CHI from yesterday because it's a buzz killer and I'm still flying high off of Saturday morning...Vikes are D-E-A-D, but they'll probably win this week to keep us interested for a little longer!)

Watch the WOLVES tonight as well - seriously a fun watch right now! Beasley going for 30+ on a nightly basis and KLove actually getting a chance to play!! Gopher hoops look to go 2-0 tonight as well - I might have to bet on all of these together as a parlay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment