Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quirky Stats while waiting for the rest of the picks to come in...

I'm waiting for picks from 2 guys, so in the meantime...here's some strange stats.

1. UAB ran for 345 yards last week against FAU...and lost.

2. KENT ST. leads the nation in rushing D at -65 yards/game!

3. MARY threw for 11 yards last week...and won!

4. OHIO gave up 0 passing yards last week.

5. USC and LSU are 2 of the 3 worst passing defenses in the country.

6. AKRON, WASU, ULL all punted 10 times last week

7. FRESNO and MIAMI both had 8 sacks last weekend

8. Finally...the Gophers are a 30.5 pt favorite on Saturday in the only book I can find that lists these games. If I was a betting man, I'm guessing we don't cover that...please prove me wrong.

Full Week 2 preview coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment