Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One day to go...

We're almost there, 1 day left until the season if officially up and running.

I still need picks from ROE, BOMB, CORCORAN, and OLSON

A founding father of the Football Challenge, Mr. Kobow, has decided he's out for the regular season in 2010. He'll still be on the email list, but he's not playing this year...so we're down to 9, with the final 3 payments coming in today and tomorrow.

I still haven't been able to get in touch with Mr. Roe, so I went to his wife and she said the check is in the mail. MR - maybe I'll just start sending everything to Amanda, does she have the same kind of skill in picking football games as you, our 3 time defending regular season champion!??

Make sure you get your picks over to me by NOON Tomorrow.

Once I have everything, I'll throw together a giant recap so we all know who to root for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment