Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Update on MM Pools

Hey Guys -

Just a quick update this afternoon. The drama is over, Kobow has wn the pick'em pool and JG has won the random assigned team pool. No need to watch tonight, unless you're completly anti-Twins or Pro-Heels...nobody could possibly be pro-Sparty, so maybe a Pro-B10 angle would work.

Anyway, that's over and it's on to football. I know it's only April, but the Spring game is rapidly approaching. 19 days until Timmy Brew and Co. show us what they have comig back from 2008. I'm hoping everyone is planning on attending - I believe JG said he is fr sure out due to class, but hopefully the rest of you will still be game. I'm also thinking the football challenge is going to greatly expand this season - I already have a couple of guys from work that sound interested, with a few more on the horizon that I could prbably get in as well. Let me know if you hae any buddies that might like to join in the NCAA/NFL weekly picks and I'll get them on the list as well. The more the merrier, right?

I've also been thinking about the payout issues - here's my thought:
Charchian was promoting his league safe website during Fantasy Football season last year, so I thought maybe using that would be the simplest way to get people paid on time and have the $'s all collected in one place. I haven't checked out the site a lot yet, but I think you can just go on there and debit $20 off your checking and you're good. Then when it's over I can just send the cash to the account of the winner(s) and we're good. I do hae a master spreadsheet of who owes wat to whom at home, so we can get caught up through this year's MM Pools...I promise I will send out that update this week and then we can start everyone at zero for 2009 Football Challenge.

That's all I got right now - hope to see you all in a few weeks for Spring Game/Draft day, which I'm still working out the details on with Anna Banana...I'll let you know.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment