Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Golf Update

I haven't heard from most of you on the golf for JUNE 18th.

I spoke with the guy at Stonebrooke yesterday...here's the deal:

$58 for 27 holes + cart - this is a great price, about $30 less than last year, and you get to ride the ferry on one of the holes!

Here are my options for booking:

1) Lock in tee times as an event through this guy, but I would be locked in for the number of golfers and have to pay for everyone up front.

2) Wait until 8 days out and book the tee times through the normal process and not be held to any commitments.

I'm all for option 1 if I can get a strong commitment from everyone who plans on coming. So far, I have 9...waiting on answers from the following:

Tait
Corcoran
Heinert
Olson

If any of you 4 plan on playing, please let me know. I'd like to book this in the next 2-3 weeks, so check your calendars and see if it will work.

115 days until the Kill era kicks off...and about 149 days until VEGAS...but who's counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment