Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Football Challenge 2011-2012

What's up Football Challenge World?!?

So here are some ideas I have around making this a little more interesting for next year. Currently, we have 9 returning guys from last year + 1 new guy for a total of 10. I am definitely open to more if we can find it, so please let me know if you have someone else who is interested. Either send me their info or have them contact me and we'll get them all set up.

Anyway, on to the possible changes. In the past we have only paid out the overall champ and 2nd place, but I'm thinking we mix it up a bit and make it more interesting week to week. Here's my proposal:

- $100 entry fee (higher than last year, but it comes with a better chance of winning money back for everyone.

- Weekly winner gets paid out $20, if it's a tie we carry it over to the next week...this would be a total of $360 paid to the winners of the week (during the regular season only)

- Top Bowl picker gets $40, previously not paid out at all

- 1st overall in the regular season takes an additional $400 on top of his weekly winnings

- 1st overall in the Post Season takes $200

We could also change it to have 2nd take $50 and shave $50 from each of the champions winnings. I figured this would keep each week interesting and make everyone interested for the duration of the contest rather than having a couple of bad weeks and quit paying attention because you're out of the money.

Let me know what you think - obviously, these will change if we get more people, but that would be great.

Only about 4 short months until week 1 - the Hilton has NFL lines up for week 1 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment