Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Final Pick(s)

The time is now. I need everyone to send over their Super Bowl pick(s) by the end of the week...so I guess you have another 36 hours or so. In case you missed it, here's what I need picks for this weekend:

PIT
GB -2.5

46 over or under?
Who's ahead at halftime? GB/PIT
Will there be a defensive/special team TD? Yes/No
1st team to score? GB/PIT
Last team to score? GB/PIT

Coolest prop bet I've heard is this, and I'm pissed I didn't add it to the list.

Total sum of the digits in the final score OVER/UNDER 12.5?
(for example, 17-14 = 13...OVER, 21-20 = 5...UNDER)
The coolest part about this one is that it could drastically change on every score...tons of fun.

My picks are locked, and I have picks from JG, AW, and SS...but the rest of you need to send them over.

STANDINGS
MC-95
JR-92
GR-90
RO-85
MR-80
SS-74
MH-72
AW-71
JG-58

Super Bowl is worth 16, and each prop is worth 1 for a grand total of 21 available this weekend.

Also, I know it's National Signing Day, but honestly between Jace getting pneumonia this week and trying to wrap up work before a week in Mexico - I really don't have the time to throw together the usual giant recap...not saying I won't at all, just not this week. Maybe it will be my Valentine's gift to all of you.

So send over the picks and let's end this miserable football season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment