Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Review: Happiest 6-9 Weekend Ever!

Here's how the weekend went:

MK: 7-8
JR: 6-9
JG: 6-9
MR: 6-9
GR: 5-9 +DEN
AW: 5-10
MH: 3-11 +PIT
MC: 3-12

So basically everyone had a tough one this week. We'll end the week at a combined 42-78 (35%) wow. Quite a turnaround from the last few weeks of winning. MK goes 7-8 to win the week, not super impressive, but he gains 4 games on the leader!

What killed us? Nobody went over .500 in NFL games. Vegas had to make up a ton of their losses this week with 10 Dogs and 2 FAVS covering yesterday. We never learn, pts are golden in the NFL and always will be. The early season FAVS covering was the exception, taking points is the rule. Not sure if we'll see the lines come back down to earth a bit, but I wouldn't doubt it.

NCAA - MICH and MN killed a lot of people. As did ORE...I was correct on all 3 but didn't include any in the 10 picks for the week! I rocked an 0-5 during mid week games and a solid 27-20 on Saturday including a ridiculous 12-4 mark in the early games...again, why couldn't this happen on Vegas week and give me an extra $400 in my pocket!?!?

I'll post the full update tomorrow with up-to-date standings and a weekend recap. Should be a good one tonight in DEN...I like PIT -3.

No comments:

Post a Comment