Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 11 Recap



This describes the week for me, my picks, my favorite team, and yes...ND.


Here are the results from last week:

AW: 9-6
GR: 9-6
JG: 8-7
MR: 8-7
MK: 8-7
MC: 7-7 +BAL
JR: 5-10
MH: 3-12

We definitely got some separation...for some of us! Wow, what a terrible week. My overall picks weren't bad, but I guess I used the wrong ones for the pool.

Also - my apologies for the Gopher faith and prediction. What was that?!?! I was really shocked at the awful performance on Saturday. But why should I be - we can't blow out anyone and we have maybe the worst offense in the country, seriously we are close. Bomb called looking for a refund on this pick, I should give you all one because I have continued to give my squad more credit than is actually due. TONS more to come on this team throughout the week, which has been affectionately labeled as "Hate Week". Please, next time I'm this insane with my Maroon and Gold glasses please talk me out of it (likely this Thursday). It really feels like we took an L on Saturday, but no...we won and got ourselves another ball game after the BUS trip to Aaaaowa this weekend. Yep, BUS trip. Come on Maturi.

Games coming tomorrow with updated standings. I'll share one line with you now -9.5...either the bookmakers know something that we all don't or betting against the Gophs looks like the cinch play of the year...but it's only Monday.


1st iOWA Bash of the week doesn't even concern football...have you checked out iOWA hoops? Nice opener, losing by 12 at home to UT San Antonio...nice work. Might as well just fold up shop and promote that 'rassslin' squad as the hottest ticket in town. Over/under B10 wins for this club in 2009-10...2, I like the under.

No comments:

Post a Comment