Monday, August 13, 2012

The NCAA Football season will be kicking off in only 17 days!! What does this mean for you...well, a couple of things:

1) Get me your $100 entry fee in the next 2 weeks if you want in the FC for this year. Here is a list of who has paid:

Matt O'Groske - in for $40 (from last year)
Jeremy Hammon - in for $50 (from last year)
George Thomas - PAID
Steve Schuft - PAID
Cole Peyton - PAID
Jared Groehler - PAID
Chris Stone - PAID
Tony Weber - PAID
Mark Ossanna - PAID
James Rollins - PAID
Greg Rollins - PAID

That means I need payment from a lot of you over the next couple of weeks, here are the guys I have on the list to play but have not paid:

Mike Thomas
Mark Heinert
Mike Setnicker
Rob Olson
Luke Wendlandt
Adam Wendlandt
Mike Corcoran
Mike Roe
Tait Nelson
Joe Adams
Mike Kobow
Mike Mallak
Rod Swenson
Rich Mornson?
Paul Thaden?

2) The lines for week one are already available and moving, but I will send them out to you NEXT WEDNESDAY (AUG 22nd). This will give you one full week to get them in to me. I will be heading out to Vegas on Thursday the 30th, so I'll get the first preview out there before I take off for the weekend. The typical schedule after the opening week will be sending the lines on Tuesday and I'll need them back by EOD Thursday before the Thursday night kickoffs.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment