Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Week 2 Results

Tough week, but it's over so I'm moving on. Big win for the Gophers outweighs a bad loss for the Purple, so I'm calling it a successful week.

Our results:
MR - wins again at 9-6
MK - 8-7
JG - 6-9
JR - 5-10, 1st double digit loss week - I'll try not to make it a habit!

Overall MR has a 5 game lead over JG for the overall title. Looks like we'll be chasing Roe all year.

I will be sending out the lines for this week right after this. All of the Monday Night teams that played last night do not have lines yet...I will send those out tomorrow. Please get me your picks by Wednesday EOD if possible.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. my bad - it's a 5 game lead over MK and JG...I wasn't counting the NFL games, which MK went 4-1 this week - nice work!

    ReplyDelete