Tuesday, July 6, 2010

VEGAS!!

Alright guys - get your ducks in a row...VEGAS prices are pretty good right now, so I plan on booking next week. I have 3 for sure, 1 likely going, and that's it.

Currently looking right on the $480-$500 price tag.

I'm going to book next week so I will need to know by then if you plan on making the trip.

Once again - Friday OCT 22nd we will leave in the morning, we will return on Monday OCT 25th...battered and beaten, but hopefully richer. Staying at the Hilton this year and it looks like the best bet will be flying Delta on a couple of non-stop flights. FRIDAY and MONDAY are the only vacation days you'll need to burn...unless you are a teacher because it's MEA week so THUR/FRI are open anyway.

Last chance, plan ahead and make it work if you can. Let me know this week if you want to go and are going to go.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment