Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The other "U"

I totally forgot to mention this before...I finally saw the 30 for 30 on the "U".

I love all of these ESPN docs, but this one was really outstanding. With Miami and FSU being down for so long I had forgotten why I used to hate them. Thanks for reminding me ESPN!

That crew had an incredible collection of talent, but has there ever been a bigger bunch of low quality people assembled on one team? They changed college football, I'll give them that. I had forgotten how brutal it was watching the constant celebrations after every play that NCAA Football used to be. The stuff that draws a flag in 2010 looks totally innocent vs. what these thugs used to do after every single positive play.

BTW - those of you who have seen it, is something wrong with Bernie Kosar or did he not sound completely hammered throughout his interview clips? I'm sorry if he has some kind of ailment that I don't know about, but he was all sweaty and glossy eyed and you could barely understand his words between slurs.

How about the refusal of the 2 Live Crew guy to talk about any of his involvement still to this day? Talk about violations - USC might look minor compared to what this ya-hoo did for multiple players at Miami.

I was starting to soften on my hatred for this club with their current performances, but I'm back on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment