Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Solid Pat Forde article - hilarious

Can you tell that football season is here...post #3 for the day. This is hilarious, a must read. I typically don't like this guy a whole lot, but this is some good comedy. And it gives you more reasons to jump on board with Twitter to get classics like this from a Ball State coach..."players off today...unlike Michigan." Kick 'em when there down, I love it. Also, I think I will add a crying coach counter to the site to replace the TCF Countdown...currently at 2 after DickRod started sobbing yesterday after getting caught. I think he sees the writing on the wall and his tenure will end within the next 12-18 months. Maybe we'll do some side bets on who the next coach to cry is...#1 Greg McMackin sobbing about calling a guy a fag, #2 DickRod crying about cheating and getting caught, #3? any guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment